12AM until 5.30PM
Doorniksesteenweg 145, 8500 Kortrijk
Parking at Campus VIVES Kortrijk.
Yes, a bike parking will be organized in the Campus Kotrijk next to the festival entrance.
Protect your ears! Earplugs will be available for free. (Thank you Stuvo!)
If you enter WELCOME AT VIVES you accept the following house rules:
- We have a zero tolerance policy concerning drugs and aggression.
- Swimming or entering the water is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in closed areas (tents), only outdoors.
- Visitors enter the festival ground at their own risk. The organization is not responsible for any kind of damage, both physically and/or mentally.
- The organization is not responsible for theft. Be careful what you do with your personal belongings.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the festival site with the following items: drugs, fireworks, fire arms, knives or any kind of stabbing weapon, glass, spraycans or other dangerous objects.
- When you enter VIVESVIBES, you automatically agree to the possibility that you might be filmed or photographed during the festival. These images will be registered and can be used by the organization to promote the event.
If you have any other questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Keep in mind that it might take us some time to respond to all mails, we'll do our best to help you as quickly as possible.